Create a database for storing the exported data. During the definition of the database resource in the Fabasoft Folio Domain, the connection settings of this database have to be specified in the corresponding property fields.
Fabasoft Folio Domain
The following steps have to be performed in the Fabasoft Folio Domain:
- Verify that the software component Relational Reporting (FSCRELREP) is installed in the Fabasoft Folio Domain.
- In the Current Domain on the “System Configuration” tab in the Default Datasource (Reporting)(FSCRELREP@1.1001:defaultdbressource) field create a Datasource (FSCRELREP@1.001:DBRessource) with the correct connection data to the database created in chapter “Database”.
Microsoft SQL Server connection:
Oracle Database connection:
Fabasoft Folio AT Service
To create and configure a Fabasoft Folio AT Service, perform the following steps:
- Install Fabasoft Folio AT Services. Open the Fabasoft Folio Server Management and navigate to the node “Fabasoft Folio/AT”. Create and start a new Fabasoft Folio AT Service, if there is none.
- Make sure that the Fabasoft Folio AT Service user has administrative rights on the database, because schemas are created in the context of this user.
- Additionally the user has to be a privileged user in the Fabasoft Folio Domain and needs the right to search relational reports and to read associated report definitions.
- In the Fabasoft Folio Domain create an Automated Task (Domain Administration > User Objects > Automated Tasks) and assign this task to the Fabasoft Folio AT Service user.
The Automated Task has to run the Check for waiting relational report jobs action (FSCRELREP@1.1001:CheckForReportJobs). In a defined interval, this action searches for relational reports, which show a past related entry in the New execution from field and initiates the calculation. The New execution from field is set to the current date if the report is opened with a right-click. The date can be modified on the “Scheduling” tab in the Start Execution field.
Note: In order to kill stalled automated tasks, the Fabasoft Folio AT Service is restarted automatically after a defined period of time. The value for restarting the Fabasoft Folio AT Service is defined in the Restart after (min) field of the Fabasoft Folio AT Service (or the Automated Tasks). The default value is 60 minutes. It is important to adapt the value so that all tasks – this means the calculation of all open relational reports – can be processed within this interval (e.g. 200 minutes).