The Fabasoft Integration for CMIS conforms to the CMIS specification and meets all of the MUST and REQUIRED level requirements defined within this specification. Supported requirements are listed in the next chapters.
- The repository identity must uniquely identify an available repository at the service endpoint.
- A CMIS repository must have these base types:
- cmis:document object-type
- cmis:folder object-type
- The root folder is a special folder insofar as it cannot be created, deleted, or moved using CMIS services.
Restful AtomPub Binding
- Implementations of CMIS must be compliant with Atom (RFC4287) and Atom Publishing Protocol (RFC5023).
- Exceptions must be mapped to the appropriate HTTP status code defined in the CMIS domain model.
- CMIS link relations must be included if the client can perform the operation.
- Any feed must be a valid Atom Feed document.
- Repositories must provide URI templates.
Web Service Binding
- A CMIS web services binding must comply with WS-I Basic Profile 1.1 and Basic Security Profile 1.0.