“Save to” and “Open from” Buttons
On the “File” tab, the buttons “Save to” and “Open from” are provided.
- The “save to” functionality allows storing a document directly in Fabasoft Folio. The storing location in Fabasoft Folio can be selected via a dialog.
- The “open from” functionality allows opening a document directly from Fabasoft Folio. The document can be selected via a dialog.
- The default dialogs can be overwritten in the virtual application configuration.
To configure which virtual application is executed when clicking a button, perform the following steps:
- Open the properties of the desired Virtual Application Configuration.
- On the “Third-Party Applications” tab create a new entry in the Selecting Objects field.
- In the Target field select “Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Visio”.
- In the Source Object (Open) field define the desired virtual application for the open button. In the Target Folder (Save) field define the desired virtual application for the save button.
Note: The defined settings are synchronized automatically to the Microsoft Windows Registry on the client, when connecting to the Fabasoft Folio Domain with the Fabasoft Folio Web Client. The entries with FSCVAPP@1.1001:objectselectioncontext==31 are written into following key: