For all Fabasoft Folio Services prepare the servers according to the following documents depending on the operating system:
- Fabasoft on Linux - Preparation Guide for AlmaLinux (especially the listed libraries)
- Fabasoft on Linux - Preparation Guide for Red Hat Enterprise Linux (especially the listed libraries)
Prerequisites for Fabasoft Folio Backend Services
- Make sure that all third-party software products listed in chapter “Requirements for Installing Fabasoft Folio Backend Services” have been installed.
- All Fabasoft Folio software packages form the distribution media have to be available on a file system local on the machine (hard disk, CD, DVD etc.) or on a network share.
- A valid Fabasoft Folio license key is also required.
This document describes the usage of Oracle databases. Therefore, a preconfigured working database server (as described in the document “Oracle Database Preparation Guide”) is required.
Prerequisites for Fabasoft Folio Web Services
Prerequisites for Fabasoft Folio Conversion Services
Note: According to chapter “Fabasoft Reference Architecture”, the Fabasoft Folio Web Services used for installing the Fabasoft Folio Conversion Services should not be used as Fabasoft Folio Web Services.
Prerequisites for Fabasoft Folio AT Services
Make sure that all third-party software products listed in chapter “Requirements for Installing Fabasoft Folio AT Services” have been installed.