The Fabasoft App gives you access to your company’s business documents stored in the Fabasoft eGov-Suite or Fabasoft Folio. Wherever and whenever, securely and reliably.
The Fabasoft App allows you to:
- Access your Teamrooms, folders, and documents quickly and easily.
- Read, open, edit, and swipe between documents.
- Open documents and videos on your device either directly or with integrated apps – even in offline mode.
- Upload images, music, and videos from your libraries, or files from the file system, and from other apps – even multiple files at once.
- Synchronize your Teamrooms, folders, and documents and access them in offline mode without using the internet.
- Refresh all of the documents, folders, and Teamrooms that you want to access in offline mode with a single tap.
- Use LAN synchronization to download documents from other devices on the same network.
- Search for data in all your documents for which you have access rights.
- Create new Teamrooms and invite contacts to Teamrooms.
- E-mail links to documents, and e-mail documents as attachments.
- Display documents in full-screen mode.
- Access your worklist quickly and easily, including your tracking list.
- Sort the different lists on your worklist by date, activity type, or object - in ascending or descending order.
- Execute work items such as “Approve” or “Release” documents, and other objects.
- Interact with activities from your worklist on your Apple Watch (iOS only).
- Authenticate via the following methods: user name/password (basic authentication), client certificates, or Single-Sign-On with SAML. If your Folio installation has authentication via client certificates enabled, you must import your personal client certificate into the Fabasoft app using Finder (macOS only), or by opening a file with the extension pfx.fabasoft in the Fabasoft App using the “Open in” feature of another app. In case of a permanent login, the device is bound to your account using cryptographic methods.
: new window
: new window
Note: To use the worklist, you will need at least Fabasoft Folio 2016 or Fabasoft eGov-Suite 2016. Moreover, your processes must be prepared so that they can be used in the app.
Fabasoft Folio encompasses the creation, organization, and storage of business documents, as well as the informal and structured collaboration within your company.
For more information about Fabasoft Folio, please visit https://www.fabasoft.com/folio: new window.