Fabasoft Folio 2020 Update Rollup 1
Fabasoft Folio 2020 Update Rollup 1 contains following changes.
Fabasoft Folio 2020 Update Rollup 1 contains all hotfixes of Fabasoft Folio 2020 and additional fixes.
Fabasoft Folio Services
- No SSL_ERROR_ZERO_RETURN error is shown when using encrypted communication between the kernel and backend services.
- An MMC cleanup during an Oracle database cluster failover does not delete still used files.
- Category attribute constructors and destructors of class attributes are not executed.
- POI: An error when parsing MSG e-mails was fixed.
Fabasoft Folio Web Client
- vApps in overlays only provide refresh events within the vApp.
- Expressions can be inserted in text modules.
- The tree view is synchronized with the widget navigation in any case.
- After updating to the current version no useless entries are shown in the tools area.
- Uploading without the Fabasoft Folio Client considers the tenant.
- Working with several desks is possible.
- External activities do not lead to performance impacts on the process editor.
- The predefined holiday tables have been updated.
- FSCVENV@1.1001:PreviewAppView: Deleted objects are considered.
- Long names in widgets are displayed correctly.
- The “Delegate Multiple” command is available for activities the ignore completion.
- Multi-instance activities can be resolved even if prescription rules do not allow that an activity is followed by the same activity.
- Loops in nested subprocesses do not copy the instances instead of the definition.
- COOWF@1.1:actinstprocdefinition: Errors when copying the object and deleting the current process are avoided.
- Activities with waiting state can be prescribed in the process editor.
- The registration backlink is removed when the initial registration is aborted due to cutting the object.
- FinalizeSetup: httpconnector settings are not appended.
- Activities on the “Suspended/Pending as Substitute” tab are displayed correctly.
Supported Third-Party Products
The following new third-party products or versions are supported. More information can be found in the software product information.
Fabasoft Folio Services
- PostgreSQL 11.7
- AdoptOpenJDK OpenJDK 8 Update 242 (JRE, HotSpot, Microsoft Windows)
- OpenJDK 8 (JRE, headless, included in the supported operating system)
- Mozilla Firefox 73.0
- Google Chrome 80.0
- Microsoft Edge 80.0