Fabasoft Folio 2020 Update Rollup 2
Fabasoft Folio 2020 Update Rollup 2 contains following changes.
Fabasoft Folio 2020 Update Rollup 2 contains all hotfixes of Fabasoft Folio 2020 Update Rollup 1 and additional fixes.
Fabasoft Folio Services
- The backlink clean-up works consistently.
- Restoring archived objects works as expected.
- The error 'No method found for action COOSYSTEM@1.1:IsPatchContentEnabled' has been fixed.
- The setup upgrade tools work as expected when using TLS 1.2 database connections.
- A missing definition of GetUUID for kernel interfaces has been added (Linux).
- A signature can be added to the SAML AuthnRequest.
- A crash when changing the object class of an object has been fixed.
- When using the Mindbreeze search, the GetCapabilities request does not need a kernel lock.
- The Fabasoft Folio Web Services will start also when using the current Linux kernel and SELinux.
- Currency values are checked to avoid PostgreSQL errors (invalid input syntax for type numeric).
- The consistency check (ObjectCheck) of groups with subordinate groups does not remove the backlinks of the groups.
- The XML response of a WebDAV lock error does not contain an invalid XML prolog.
- The recursion detection in organizational structures has been improved.
- The conversion service load balancing has been improved.
- Authenticated serverInfo requests can be handled by Fabasoft iArchiveLink.
- Liferay Portal: portletdeploy.sh -i works as expected.
- PDF overviews can also be generated for complex e-mails with attachments.
- Big PDF overviews can be generated without an out of memory exception.
Fabasoft Folio Web Client
- The header bar of objects that were opened in a new window has been improved.
- When changing the role also the desk is considered.
- A work list with many activities can be scrolled as expected.
- The change role button is also shown in the search dialog if only one role and one substitution role exist.
- An endless loop in FSCVAPP@1.1001:CommitRoot has been fixed.
- The Mindbreeze search considers the role even if the web page is refreshed.
- The correct version is displayed when comparing contents.
- A possible endless loop when using FSCVAPP@1.1001:CommitRoot in branches has been fixed.
- If a Mindbreeze search is terminated unexpectedly, an error message is shown.
- Reading a content that is opened directly via a URL and that is locked works also in Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- When navigating in lists the selection of the last entry works as expected.
- When resetting a Mindbreeze search the selected restrictions are kept.
- Whether the header is displayed can be customized.
- The tree view of "Teamrooms Shared WIth Me" allows moving objects per drag and drop.
- Workflow notifications are sent even if the user who finishes an activity has no longer access to the object of the process.
- The deadlines of the following activities when activating a suspended activity are not skipped.
- Clicking "Refresh" when registering objects does not raise an error.
- Information about all affected objects of activities and processes are displayed in workflow notification e-mails.
- Activities that are skipped during substitution are removed from the assigned activities list.
- The "Edit" action of mail merges opens the document in edit mode even if documents should be opened preferably in read mode.
- A process can be canceled even if the current activity is a "wait" activity.
Fabasoft Folio Client
- The template feature is not available for mail merge documents.
- The Fabasoft app.telemetry log entries have been improved.
- The time stamps when importing files depend not on the import method.
- A print menu for documents can be provided.
- The menu for inserting fields in Microsoft Word has been improved.
- The Fabasoft Folio Client can be restricted to defined domains.
- The Microsoft Office Integration allows the customization of the "Save as" symbol.
- The Microsoft Outlook Integration allows the customization of the pane title.
Supported Third-Party Products
The following new third-party products or versions are supported. More information can be found in the software product information.
Fabasoft Folio Services
- Community ENTerprise Operating System 7.8
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.8
- PostgreSQL 11.8
- AdoptOpenJDK OpenJDK 8 Update 252 (JRE, HotSpot, Microsoft Windows)
- OpenJDK 8 (JRE, headless, included in the supported operating system)
- Mozilla Firefox 77.0
- Google Chrome 83.0
- Microsoft Edge 83.0
- Apple Safari 13.1