Fabasoft Folio 2021 Update Rollup 1
Fabasoft Folio 2021 Update Rollup 1 contains following changes.
Fabasoft Folio 2021 Update Rollup 1 contains all hotfixes of Fabasoft Folio 2021 and additional fixes.
Fabasoft Folio Services
- Fabasoft Folio Kernel: The ID assignment for contents and aggregates has been decentralized.
- The token refresh for the Mindbreeze search works as expected.
- Access rights problems when propagating security properties have been fixed.
- The search performance in case there is no domain restriction has been improved.
- CleanupCASAreas: Files that do not have the expected hash prefix are ignored.
- It is ensured that the AT service update script does not create invalid XML that stops the setup process.
- Apache PDFBox 2.0.22 is used as conversion tool.
Fabasoft Folio Web Client
- Restoring an archived version works as expected.
- Display errors in the process view have been fixed.
- The change expression of an object property is evaluated even if the property is directly set read-only.
- Liferay Portal: Drop-down menus are displayed at the correct position.
- Processes that are viewed in time travel can be expanded or collapsed as expected.
- An activity that stays in all worklists can be directly delegated before starting it.
- Settings that are defined in the advanced prescription editor are stored when switching to the simple prescription editor.
- End events in nested gateways terminate the process.
- Objects with the ACL for administration can be deleted even if a global wastebasket exists.
Fabasoft Folio Client
- It is ensured that other opened Word documents are not considered during a running mail merge process.
- The URL is used as ID for telemetry requests.
- The performance of initializing the Fabasoft Folio Client has been improved.
- The telemetry of the automatic update process of the Fabasoft Folio Client has been improved.
- No misleading HTTP 500 error is shown when using LAN synchronization.
- The AppData metadata is stored version-specific.
- Copy and paste of attachments in RTF e-mails works as expected.
- Apple macOS: Documents opened in full screen windows are correctly saved.
- When importing an e-mail directly in a file, the kind of e-mail import (e.g. only e-mail text) is already considered in the constructor form.
Supported Third-Party Products
The following new third-party products or versions are supported. More information can be found in the software product information.
Fabasoft Folio Services
- PostgreSQL 12.6
- AdoptOpenJDK OpenJDK 8 Update 282 (JRE, HotSpot, Microsoft Windows)
- OpenJDK 8 (JRE, headless, included in the supported operating system)
- Mozilla Firefox 85.0
- Google Chrome 88.0
- Microsoft Edge 88.0