Fabasoft Folio 2023 Update Rollup 1
Fabasoft Folio 2023 Update Rollup 1 contains following changes.
Fabasoft Folio 2023 Update Rollup 1 contains all hotfixes of Fabasoft Folio 2023 and additional fixes.
Fabasoft Folio Services
- No sub-transactions can be started in case of PostgreSQL.
- The default value of the first two ObjectLock parameters (recursive and automaticunlock) is now true.
- A transaction guard prevents using the same writing transaction multiple times.
- The web management allows adding services to several backends.
- Temporary stream contents are moved into the CASCACHEDIR.
- MMC_WRITETHREADCOUNT: The appropriate limit is determined at runtime.
- Date/time conversions in the context of kernel calls are reduced to the necessary to improve the performance.
- The SELinux policies are complete to allow running Fabasoft Folio Services without further configuration.
- Linux: The /<vdir> to /<vdir>/ redirect works as expected.
- Expressions: Exceptions within nested catch blocks are handled correctly.
- InstallTableDefinition: The error handling has been improved.
- A crash when using SetThreadTransaction has been fixed.
- The sslverifyclient parameter can be used to configure the type of client certificate verification (e-service configuration).
- The performance of FSCCONFIG@1.1001:GetMergedProperty is not affected by deleted properties.
- Closing the tracer terminates the tracer process as expected (Microsoft Windows).
- FSCEXPEXT@1.1001:UnEscapeHTML decodes all entities.
- Huge memory usage is avoided when deleting many versions of an object.
- The kernel performance in high-load scenarios has been improved.
- Kernel: A duplicate key error has been fixed.
- The NOCHECK option works within EVALUATE queries.
- cooload: A memory leak when parsing Base64 content has been fixed.
- A web service crash caused by enabled trace definitions has been fixed.
- FSCOWS@1.1001:SendHttpRequest: The response header contains the complete information.
- The object placement is configured in the tenant.
- Each thread now requires an explicit call of ICooRuntime::Login, since the implicit log-in has been removed.
- DTS can be used for video conversion.
- The conversion to PDF/A has been stabilized.
- When converting to PDF/A, system fonts can be embedded and the documents have a reasonable file size.
- The conversion from PDF/A to PDF/A-3b has been stabilized.
- An out of memory exception when closing large PDF documents has been fixed.
- The request logging for SendHttpRequest works as expected.
- OpenSSL 3.0.8 is used.
Fabasoft Folio Web Client
- The fields in the detail view of aggregate lists are validated directly when exiting the detail view.
- The column header is displayed in the substitute overview.
- The vApp error handling has been improved.
- The progress bar when importing files without Fabasoft Folio Client is correctly refreshed.
- The Mindbreeze search result can be scrolled horizontally when using the detail view.
- Deeply nested aggregates are displayed correctly.
- Screen reader users are informed about dynamic page changes that have not to be focused.
- The chunk size for lazy load is 100 entries.
- It is ensured that the calendar control is fully displayed.
- Error messages of aggregate lists are displayed only for the corresponding aggregate list.
- The context menu of objects without name can be opened in the detail view.
- Visual errors in Google Chrome have been fixed.
- A presentation problem of the in-place quick search has been fixed.
- Background menus can be opened as expected.
- Objects without name in template collections do not prevent filtering in the create dialog.
- Video: User-defined forms are ignored for the preview.
- The in-place editing context menu considers removed objects correctly.
- The keyboard navigation in enumeration properties works as expected.
- The background color of description blocks has been fixed.
- The "End" key can be used reliably to scroll to the end of long lists.
- Mindbreeze query constraints are correctly evaluated.
- The selection in grouped lists works as expected.
- The Mindbreeze termination cause SHORTCUTTED is no longer considered as an error.
- The first context menu entry is displayed correctly even if many entries exist.
- Accessibility in current Google Chrome versions: The focus in the tools area is correctly determined.
- Accessibility in current Mozilla Firefox versions: The focus is correctly determined.
- Stored Mindbreeze search queries can be loaded.
- CTRLTextEditor works also in grouped lists.
- It is ensured that dialogs fit in the window and can be scrolled.
- Symbols in grouped object lists are positioned correctly.
Fabasoft Folio Client
- The "Sent on/at" date of imported e-mails is set even if a category is applied.
- A state symbol is shown for encrypted e-mails.
- The "Update" button is only displayed when a newer minor version is available.
- The download functionality has been improved.
- When importing Notes e-mails with the Notes menu command, the HTML body is considered, too.
- Text modules: Paragraph properties of block modules are not lost in case of conditional hiding.
- No internal server error occurs when downloading converted content.
- A crash when clicking the support button and taking a screenshot has been fixed.
- The printer import works also when working in a substitution role.
- Disabling the synchronization also disables the LAN synchronization
- The client analyzer has been improved.
- Web browser extension: The override_update_url has been enabled.
- Apple macOS: The "Send Link" command works as expected.
- Apple macOS: Locking the screen does not unlock documents.
- Apple macOS: An encoding issue has been fixed.
- Apple macOS: Well-known system folders cannot be selected as synchronization directories.
Supported Third-Party Products
The following new third-party products or versions are supported. More information can be found in the software product information.
Fabasoft Folio Services
- PostgreSQL 14.7
- AdoptOpenJDK OpenJDK 8 Update 362 (JRE, HotSpot, Microsoft Windows)
- OpenJDK 8 (JRE, headless, included in the supported operating system)
- Apple macOS 13.2
- Mozilla Firefox 111.0
- Google Chrome 111.0
- Microsoft Edge 111.0
- Apple Safari 16.3