Fabasoft App for Android
Find out more about new features and improvements in the Fabasoft App for Android.
- Support for the Basic setting “Preferred Type for Comments”.
- The app setting for the preferred type has been removed.
- The mobile device management settings for the preferred type has been removed.
- Support for the Teamroom setting “Users with Read Access Are Allowed to Comment Publicly”.
- Support for the Teamroom settings “Allowed Types for Comments” and “Preferred Type for Comments”.
- Implemented list view “Card” which is used on the app home area.
- The app home area only shows the selected home widgets.
- Support for workflow activity “Sign (App: Digital Signature)”:
- Allows to add image signatures, which can be selected from a list provided by the server.
- Allows to add text annotations, which can be selected from a list provided by the server. The selectable texts can be changed, and custom text can also be entered.
- Documents will be signed by the server with the user selected certificate.
- Opening workflow activities via hyperlink will automatically navigate to the corresponding list (“To Do”, “Last Finished”, “Concerned Objects”, …). This enables the app to navigate to the next activity once the current one is finished.
- Support for the configuration “Synchronizable on Device”
- Navigation menu entry “Activities” is now called “Data Transfers” to avoid confusion with workflow activities.
- Combined the apps “eGov-Suite” and “Fabasoft Folio” into a single app “Fabasoft”.
- Some icons, logos and texts will automatically adjust after login, depending on the backend configuration.
- Manage your favorites. List of favorites is available through navigation drawer. New functions to Add/Remove objects from favorites. Any object can be added to favorites. List of favorites is synchronized with backend.
- Improved PDF viewer. Search text within the pdf document. Text selection is now possible. Thumbnail bar and thumbnail view for all pages is available. Show and navigate by outline, list of bookmarks or annotations.
- Add public or private comments to documents. Comments can be added by in-place editing of PDF documents or the PDF overview of other document types. Commenting is only supported with Fabasoft Folio 2021/Fabasoft eGov-Suite 2021.
- Switch between different versions of a document and show/hide available layers of that version. Add comments to different versions of a document in public or private layers.
- New button to retry biometric authentication when unlocking the app. Biometric authentication is automatically closed when not used for some time or when not successful for some retries. Can now start biometric authentication again when closed before.
- New settings for mobile device management (especially for disabling the app code feature). For more information about the available settings refer to https://help.folio.fabasoft.com/index.php?topic=doc/Mobile-Device-Management/android.htm.
- Stay permanently logged in now. The device is bound to your user account using cryptographic methods.
- LAN synchronization enables you to load documents directly from other devices in the same network. Enable that feature and mark your network as secure.
- New search interface with advanced filter mechanisms (e.g. search area, date, object type or Teamroom) and facet selection. Save common search queries and load them again.